- What does this policy cover?
- What information does GroupBWT collect?
- How do we use the information?
- How do we share and disclose information to third parties?
- Is Personal Data about me secure?
- What cookies and other tracking technologies does GroupBWT use?
- How long do we keep your information?
- When do we need your consent?
- What are your privacy rights?
- How can I exercise my data subject rights?
- How are International Data Transfers managed by GroupBWT?
- What are your responsibilities?
- Linked websites are not affiliated with GroupBWT
- Personal Data related to children
- Will GroupBWT ever change this policy?
- What if I have questions about this policy?
What information does GroupBWT collect?Information You Provide to Us When you use our Websites: We may collect any Personal Data that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our “Contact Form” (or similar) online form or if you register for GroupBWT emails. If you contact us through the Websites, we will keep a record of our correspondence. When you use our Services and interact with our Teams: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when setting up new users, we collect Personal Data, such as name and e-mail address, to provide them with Services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users include: names, usernames, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, job titles, credit card details, bank account information, tax ID number, transactional information (including Services purchased), as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services. If you consent, We may also record our communications between you and our Teams. We may need to store credit card information (or arrange for it to be stored) and use it for both billing and payment purposes. Information We Automatically Collect When you use our Websites: When you visit the Websites, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website. When you use our Services: Usage information – we keep track of user activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use and performance metrics related to their use of the Services. Log information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and information collected by cookies and other similar technologies. We use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers. Information we collect from third party sources We may use third-party applications to provide information, such as lead generation services, which source their information from publicly-available websites.
How do we use the information?When you access or use the Services, we collect, use, share, and otherwise process your Personal Data as described in this Policy. We are the processor and you are the controller. We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information in these ways. These legal bases include where:
- you have consented to the processing, which you can revoke at any time;
- necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims;
- necessary for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as those of visitors, members, or partners;
- you have expressly made the information public; necessary in the public interest; and necessary to protect your vital interests, or those of others
- To administer our Websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Analyze use of the Website for monitoring and marketing purposes;
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information. For example, to fulfill a request a quote form or to provide you with information you have requested about our Services;
- To assist with our promotional and marketing efforts (to which you may object by filling out this Web Form);
- To keep the Website safe and secure.
- To set up a user account;
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and to send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- Manage our customers’ use of the Services, respond to enquiries and comments, and to provide customer service and support;
- Send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, product updates, and administrative communications;
- To advertise our Services to you via social media providers (to which you may object pay filling out this Web Form Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- For any other purposes about which we notify our customers and users.
How do we share and disclose information to third parties?We do not rent or sell your Personal Data to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Data) about you in the following limited circumstances:
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Services Providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our payment processing providers (e.g. Paypal), website analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics), product feedback or help desk software providers (e.g. Intercom), CRM service providers (e.g., Pipedrive), email service providers, and others.
- Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Data could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of GroupBWT and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of GroupBWT, our employees, our contractors, our users, or others.
- Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Is Personal Data about me secure?We use appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Data by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- To assist you in navigation;
- To assist you in registration, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- To analyze your use of our products, Services, or applications;
- To assist with our promotional and marketing efforts.
How long do we keep your information?To meet our legal and regulatory obligations, we hold your information while you are a customer and for a period of time after that. We do not hold it for longer than necessary. We may also hold your information if we have obtained your consent.
When do we need your consent?Sometimes we need your consent to use your Personal Data. Direct Marketing: We need your consent to make you aware of products and Services which may be of interest to you. We may do this by email, text, or other digital media.You can decide if you want to accept direct marketing communications from GroupBWT when you sign up for our Services, or when you fill out any of our Website or other online forms.You can remove your consent at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send. Retargeting: We may use Facebook pixels, Google Ads, and LinkedIn pixels to customize ads to our website visitors. We may utilize retargeting to show you relevant ads on Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn based on your interactions with GroupBWT. You may opt-out of retargeting at any time by emailing email@example.com. Call Recording: We may request your consent to record calls between you and our Teams for quality and training purposes. We may do this via email or during the call. You can always ask not to have the call recorded. If you consent to the call being recorded, you may withdraw your consent at any time during the call, by sending an email to the applicable member of our Teams.
What are your privacy rights and choices?What Privacy Rights Do I Have? Depending on where you reside, you may be granted certain privacy rights. For example, users in the European Union have a set of rights granted to them by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). You can learn more about your privacy rights under the GDPR here. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides California residents with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. This includes the right to know, the right to delete, the right to opt-out, the right to correct, the right to limit, and the right to non-discrimination. You can learn more about your privacy rights under the CCPA here. In order for GroupBWT to process your request to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, CCPA, or other applicable law, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any personal information submitted in connection with your request will be used solely for the purposes of complying with your request. What Choices Do I Have? You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features and/or Services. You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send. If you have any account for our Services, we will still send you non-promotional communications, like service related emails.
How can I exercise my data subject rights?If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and/or delete any Personal Data we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the GDPR or CCPA, you can email email@example.com directly. Once we receive an email, our Team will examine your request and respond to you as soon as possible.Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Data that does not identify any individual, and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our contractual agreements.
How are international data transfers managed by GroupBWT?By using the Services, you acknowledge that GroupBWT will use your information in the United States, Ireland, and any other country where GroupBWT operates. We may also transfer your Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to help us provide the Services to you. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your Personal Data, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer Personal Data only to these countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer Personal Data, and we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data continues to enjoy appropriate protections.
Personal Data related to childrenGroupBWT does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.