If you have been on the lookout for mobile and web app developments, then you have come to the right place – this article is going to enlighten you about every detail related to it.
There are various steps interlinked and to be followed when it comes to App Development, Management, and Releases. The following is a gist of a step by step procedure that takes place during this event.
- Preparations/Discussion: This is a nascent stage of app development where you get along with your team and discuss your vision and requirements related to the app.
- Choosing a Partner: This is one of the most crucial decisions involved as your partner will develop the app for you. Hence, it would be best to choose someone who is dedicated, share your ideas, follow your instructions to the T, and maintain privacy.
- Project Kickoff: Once you choose your respective partner, you must familiarize yourself with the entire team. This will help you to not only garner information about your Sprint happenings, but it will also adhere to you to work with your team seamlessly.
- Wireframes and Design: Creating the UI and UX of the app is another crucial step as this decides how the final product is going to present itself. The designer should be able to visualize your requirements and be able to reproduce your inputs. Hence, it is essential to get hold of a good designer who will help you develop your app according to your preferences.
- Development and QA: Next appears the code development. This process involves you to work with the team and develop the app’s coding and ensure that you do not compromise on the app quality at the same time. The team primarily helps you deliver the best of the quality and guides you on the right track if you deviate due to budget reasons.
- App Release and Preparations: Once you are done with the design and coding, it is time to publish it.
- App Maintenance: Once your app is done, it is important to maintain its quality at the same time. Hence, this is another crucial procedure that you should take into consideration and one that you should never compromise upon. As, after the app release if the user doesn’t get proper support and timely upgrades, it can lead to complete failure of all the efforts so far.
In this article, we are going to concentrate on how the management perceives the developmental progress.
Software processes revolve around complex dynamics, which is the sole reason why they should be dealt with careful supervision. They require frameworks and methodologies, and in this case, we will enlighten you about one of the most sought-after Agile development frameworks – Scrum.
What is Scrum?
Scrum happens to be one of the most sought-after Agile frameworks that is ideal for developmental projects relating to complex software. It acts as a framework for sustaining, delivering, and developing complex products.
How does Scrum help you to manage your processes?
The Scrum framework helps you to foster your process transparency and app quality.
- Transparency: Scrum provides you with the highest level of transparency and ensures that you are always on time with your development.
- Regular Incrimination: Scrum delivers you with a product increment every 7 to 14 days.
- Flexibility: It helps you to be flexible with your routine adjustments.
- Adaptability: It allows you to adapt to your product development constantly
Scrum Roles and Responsibility
The Scrum team comprises of
- A product owner
- Development team
- Scrum Master
The Scrum team happens to be cross-functional and self-organizing by itself.
While the Scrum Master looks after the entire process, the responsibilities regarding “What” and “How” are looked after by the PO and the development team. As long as you are familiar with the “What” bit of the process, the development team ensures that they give you the optimal “how” while implementing the smoothest development process that exists.